Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1936 Overbrook Ave, Clearwater
Location is EVERYTHING! Trail side Bungalow on a huge lot just a short ride or walk (1.5 miles) on the Pinellas Trail to beautiful Downtown Dunedin! This 2 bed, 1.5 bath pristine cottage home has been updated with a New Roof and New A/C including ductwork. Home has a vintage charm, boasting of original hardwood floors, charming front porch as well as back patio overlooking a sprawling oversized backyard with ample room to add a pool or detached garage/workshop. Bonus is a large inside utility room with new washer and dryer as well as 2 Large sheds (both approx. 8x12) in the backyard. Located on a pleasant, quiet street and just around the corner from your view of the sunset on the instracoastal. Enjoy all the quaintness of Main Street in Downtown Dunedin. From restaurnats, quaint local shops, ice cream parlors and breweries, this walking town is rare and special! Don't forget Honeymoon Island beach is just a few minutes drive and one of Florida's most beautiful beach! This home has it all so don't hesitate to view it!
- MLS® #U8082023
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,204
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesIrrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc
- Address1936 Overbrook Ave
- SubdivisionSunset Point 2nd Add
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market30
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 2:32am EDT.