Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
202 Beacon Harbour Loop, Bradenton
Home was originally built for U.S. Homes representative. Two story home on a oversized corner lot with inground irrigation. Numerous updates include crown mouldings, bull nose corners, electric run for future pool or spa, 2 tone paint and chair rail in bedrooms 2 & 3. Den/loft with recessed lighting and built in entertainment center wired for surround sound, projector and screen. Interior LED lighting. Kitchen has upgrade wood cabinets, solid surface counters, all new stainless steel Whirpool appliances with a counter depth refrigerator. Tile backsplash, breakfast bar, large pantry, under cabinet lighting and a built in desk. Adjoining the kitchen is a dining room or a large country style eating area with sliding glass doors to the oversized patio. Theere is a inside laundry room with a full size washer and dryer. There is a 1/2 bath on the 1st floor with two additional full baths on the 2nd floor. All new carpet and paint throughout. The master bedroom has a master bath with a walk in closet, oversized shower, separate tub, dual sinks and linen closet. Both additional bedrooms have walk in closets. All the closets in the bedrooms have a/c vents. This home is in a great location that is convenient to everything. It is a short distance to I-75, Lakewood Ranch and the new Costco. This is a great affordable community that offers biking, walking, fish off the pier, playground, baseball fields, soccer fields, lunch under the gazabo. There is something to do for the entire family. HOA Fee is only $126.00 per quarter plus $80.34 for the Heritage Harbour Master Association. Located minutes from the beaches and Siesta Key. Heritage Harbor offers it all at affordable living. All room sizes are estimated. Buyer should measure all rooms for exact sizes. Buyer to verify all printed materials and information herein.
- MLS® #U8082115
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,870
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesDock, Playground, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Park, Sidewalk, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc
- Address202 Beacon Harbour Loop
- SubdivisionLighthouse Cove At Heritage H U1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market4
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 12:30pm EDT.