Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18675 Us Highway 19 N #350, Clearwater
This is one of Bay Aristocrat Villages original homes. It is a 2 bdrm/2 bath home. The Florida room here has been turned into a living room and an extra sleeping room/office. It is in need of updating. Bay Aristocrat Village is Clearwater's best waterfront 55+ community with more than 2 miles of well maintained seawall all around, 2 parks, 2 fishing piers, a boat launch, heated pool, hot tub and so many great activities. The social committee plans events here a year in advance to assure the residents are never bored. A great way to get to know your neighbors will be one of the fun groups like the art group with their own kiln, cards, golf, bowling, dinners, dances, shuffleboard and so much more. The $320 maintenance pay fee covers - water, sewer, trash pickup and lawn cutting. Room sizes are not exact. Sorry no dogs.
- MLS® #U8082322
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage926
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeManufactured Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Handicap Modified, Laundry, Park, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Facilities, Shuffleboard Court, Spa/Hot Tub, Wheelchair Access, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing, Golf Carts OK, Water Access
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- ExteriorMetal Frame, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesStorage, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- RoofRoof Over
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Listing Office:Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc
- Address18675 Us Highway 19 N #350
- SubdivisionBay Aristocrat Village Mobile Home Park Unrec
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- InteriorCarpet, Other
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, In M/H Community
- Days on Market45
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 6:45am EDT.