Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1876 Del Robles Ter, Clearwater
This Stunning 4 Bedroom 2 Bath Pool home in Immaculate condition is New to the market and wont Last long! Nestled in the sought after Del Robles Terrace neighborhood on a quiet cul-de-sac street just a stones throw away from Eagle Lake Park, a 163 Acre expanse of Old Florida featuring miles of hiking & bicycle trails, a dog park, picnic areas and rec fields. This meticulously maintained home offers a spacious open split floor plan featuring countless high quality upgrades including Exotic Granite kitchen counters, Chef quality Kitchen appliances with kitchen Aide Stainless Steel double oven & Custom wood cabinetry with soft close doors. Gorgeous Hickory Hand Scraped Hardwood flooring, Crown Molding and Recessed lighting accentuate this Stunning remodel with mosaic Travertine and high end finishes everywhere. Open up the three sets of retractable sliders and double your entertainment space as you invite the outside in to the screened covered patio that flows from room to room with a bar pass thru from the kitchen. Soak up the sun on the Koolcreat deck surrounding the Pristine in ground Solar Heated Pool with Lush landscaping in your very own oasis. This spacious design includes a Master Bedroom wing off the living and dinning rooms featuring a custom remodeled ensuite bathroom, Walk in closet with an adjacent spare 5th bedroom/nursery/Den with Gorgeous views to the pool through a wall of French doors. In the opposite wing are the Kitchen and family room with three Spacious bedrooms and an elegant remodeled 2nd bathroom. Enjoy Lots of storage throughout with Oversized 2car garage, coat closet, two built-in desks, two linen closets and a separate Kitchen Pantry. Beautifully designed & manicured Landscaping surrounds the Entire property. Lots of upgrades like all new A/C Ducts, High efficiency Trane system, Water heater, Reverse osmosis, Water softener, Double pane Windows, New 200 amp Electrical panel and wiring. There are so many features this Marquee property has to offer that you must come & see to Appreciate. The award winning Pinellas County Beaches are just minutes away with top notch shopping & dining right around the corner. Come see for yourself & fall in Love Before someone else does!
- MLS® #U8082559
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,044
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesIrrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Storage, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Listing Office:Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc
- Address1876 Del Robles Ter
- SubdivisionDel Robles
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- InteriorTile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market4
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 2:44am EDT.