Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15002 Camargo Pl, Lakewood Ranch
- This custom John Cannon home is one of a kind. Inspired by the Roman Villas of Pompeii, this home has an open floor plan dominated by 10 foot pocketing sliders that are flanked on either side with disappearing corners. The effect is that nearly the entire back of the home opens to reveal a massive courtyard. Anchored by the pool and spa, the three separate seating areas and beautiful outdoor kitchen make this grand lanai perfect for entertaining. The landscaping surrounding it all is unrivaled within the community in lushness and diversity, all situated on an oversized ¾ acre lot, creating an unparalleled space for privacy and solitude. The large master suite features two walk-in closets, tray ceilings, and a luxurious master bathroom with his and her vanities and a soaking tub. The highlight is the walk-in master shower, which is electronically controlled with pinpoint temperature settings and multiple shower head options which is supplied with endless hot water. The gourmet kitchen comes with top of the line appliances, custom cabinetry, and a large walk-in pantry with a swinging butler door. A 380 sf Casita with a separate entry functions as a mother-in-law suite with a private full bathroom, and pocketing sliding doors that open to the spectacular pool. The home comes with a split four car garage, pool alarm, and home automation. This beautiful home is nestled in the highly desirable town of Lakewood Ranch, within Country Club East. Resident Amenities include a golf course, pool and fitness center at “The Retreat”, and “The Lodge” which features a restaurant and bar, pro shop, and golf academy. Call today to schedule your showing!
- MLS® #U8082718
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,789
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- FeaturesCable, Fitness Center, Gated, Tennis Courts, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Split Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sauna, Shade Shutter(s), Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market26
- Address15002 Camargo Pl
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCountry Club East At Lakewood Ranch Sp
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Veterans 1st Choice Re Group
Listing information courtesy of Veterans 1st Choice Re Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 4:30am EDT.