Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
900 S Keene Rd, Clearwater
Inspiration is what I would call this home fit for a growing young family or wind down for that perfect legacy house that the whole family can call home! A name fitting for a home so unique and so special that its botanical outdoor setting could very well have you whistling your favorite Jimmy Buffet song. Enjoy over 2,400 sq feet of cozy indoor living space nestled within a copious amount of flower & plant life, including Areca’s, Bird’s of Paradise, numerous Palm’s, Fern’s, gorgeous Oak’s, and the mighty Staghorn’s. BRAND NEW ROOF in 2019, and a 4th bedroom addition & renovation in 2018. There is so much more to see and we haven't even gotten to the inside of the home yet. Let your feet guide you over the stunning hand-scraped dark bamboo wood flooring haloed by the seemingly sun-kissed panoramic 2012 windows as you enter the home. The split floor plan is complimented by multiple functional living spaces all surrounding the Chef's kitchen boasting a brushed nickel FARM SINK complimented by the WOODBLOCK cutting board counter-tops & high-end stainless appliances. Enjoy the view from your master bedroom suite and the enormous master bath & walk-through closet. Live free on your own land and in style! Gardeners welcome, and don't forget your fishing pole to make memories through your very own pond frontage. Give yourself a lot of time to see this beautiful property, because it may be hard to take your eyes off the stunning interior and walk the 1.29 acre tropical oasis. If you come on an empty stomach, don't be surprised if you all the sudden start humming the tune to "Cheeseburger in Paradise". We hope to see you soon! ;-)
- MLS® #U8082879
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,392
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Open
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market10
- Address900 S Keene Rd
- SubdivisionOak Acres Unit 1
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33756
- InteriorBamboo, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryPlumb Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- Listing Office:Bhhs Florida Properties Group
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 11:00pm EDT.