Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2441 Glenann Dr, Clearwater
BRAND NEW ROOF. This home is nothing short of EXCEPTIONAL. Tastefully renovated with upscale materials, literally everything in this home has been updated from; lighting, fans, appliances, interior doors, windows, french door, flooring, a complete remodel and rebuild of the kitchen and bathrooms, making this pristine 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, 2 car garage home in the highly desirable location of Morningside Estates ~ simply stunning. This home boasts a large living room with dramatic and bright picture windows, a separate dining room, a magnificent kitchen with upmarket granite, wood cabinets, upscale lighting, and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen is open to the family room which leads to a spacious fenced backyard retreat, creating a seamless blend of indoor/outdoor living. This delightful home also has 3 generous sized bedrooms and 2 stunning bathrooms with oversized walk in showers, river rock, granite counter tops and double sinks. The master bath also has a jacuzzi tub. The formal living room at the front of the house could be transformed into a large 4th bedroom or office. You could add French doors for privacy. This home is move in ready with tasteful touches such as; upgraded laminate flooring, modern light fixtures, crown molding, neutral color tones and NO carpet. There is plenty of natural light and room to grow in this well laid out open floor plan. An added bonus; this lovely neighborhood also has a wonderful fitness center, pool, playground and park operated by the City of Clearwater. The location is also amazing; close to shops, restaurants, US19, Pinellas County schools, airports and beaches and everything fabulous Clearwater has to offer. BACK ON THE MARKET AS FINANCING FELL THROUGH.
- MLS® #U8082892
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,894
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesFitness Center, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restrictions
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market6
- Address2441 Glenann Dr
- SubdivisionMorningside Estates Unit 6b
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Washer, Water Purifier
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryBelcher Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- Listing Office:Coastal Properties Group
Listing information courtesy of Coastal Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 11:15pm EDT.