Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2400 Feather Sound Dr #525, Clearwater
MAINTENANCE FREE LIVING is here at this beautiful 2-bedroom 2-bathroom second floor condo located in the gated community of Audubon Condominiums. Open concept living delivers with high ceilings and seamless waterproof and scratch resistant flooring throughout the entire home. Kitchen boasts new cabinets, backsplash, granite countertops, and stainless-steel appliances. Crown molding flows into the spacious dining room and living room. Natural light pours into the space through the sliding glass doors located in the living room. Step outside and enjoy the renovated screened in porch with new tile, railing, and screens (completed in June) that overlooks unobstructed views of the winding creek and the Feather Sound golf course. The master bedroom features stylish barn door designed to separate the bedroom from the bathroom and walk-in closet. New master bathroom vanity is granite with new lighting and features shiplap. Master bedroom window provides a serene view of the creek and golf course. European style closet system in the master offers sleek additional storage. The second bedroom has a nook for a desk or dresser, valuable walk-in closet, and window. The second bathroom is updated with new vanity, lighting, and a new glass shower door. This home includes laundry located off the kitchen which shares the wall with a large kitchen pantry. Amenities offered by this community include a security guard, remodeled and heated pool/jacuzzi, dry heat sauna, tennis courts, indoor basketball court, large fitness center, large club house, cybercafé and more. Unit comes with one assigned parking spot and a resident spot for a second vehicle. Monthly fees include cable, internet, and trash. Conveniently located with many shopping and dining options just minutes away. Link to virtual tour at https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=uY6dHJjP5S3
- MLS® #U8085216
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage976
- Year Built1992
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Water Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Pool, Sauna, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewGolf Course View, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Sauna, Patio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market9
- Address2400 Feather Sound Dr #525
- SubdivisionAudubon Condo At Feather Sound
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33762
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More
- ElementaryHighland Lakes Elementary-PN
- MiddleFitzgerald Middle-PN
- HighPinellas Park High-PN
- Listing Office:Mar-key Property Services
Listing information courtesy of Mar-key Property Services.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 12:30pm EDT.