Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
312 Orangewood Ave, Clearwater
Nestled among majestic oaks, pine trees and songbirds in the heart of Glenwood Estates, this 2,400 Sq Ft, 1926 American Craftsman home with Mediterranean flair, is a “Hidden Gem”. Impressive by day; a spectacular presence at night. Light glows through the front bank of assorted, glass panes surrounding the door and front of the 20’ wide foyer. Through the carved wood door, an arched doorway reveals glistening red oak hardwood floors throughout. Reflected light from glass chandeliers mounted in the vaulted barrel ceiling hints of the soirées of yore. Original interior glass knobs/locks on solid wood doors complement newer touches of floor- to-ceiling cabinetry in most rooms. A quaint 342 Sq Ft au pair/in-law suite above a 2-car garage. Have fun exploring; there is much to take in on first glimpse. Find two wine cellars and built-in cedar chests in the great room, original attic fans, 56 hiding-in-plain sight bottle storage in the kitchen. This unique triple lot (205’ x 120’) is .56 acres and can support up to four separate residences. Location is key…17 miles to Tampa International Airport and 1.5 miles to Downtown Clearwater, the Boat Marina and Clearwater Ferry that will whisk you to renowned, expansive, world famous beaches. No words can describe the enduring quality of this magnificent home and estate. If you are looking for privacy, immersion in nature’s energy, a safe and quiet neighborhood, or possibly creating a larger compound, you have found it. Open your imagination as the possibilities abound. Schedule a showing ASAP before this gem slips away.
- MLS® #U8085386
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,740
- Year Built1926
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCraftsman, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, Other, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Connected
- ParkingDriveway, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Gray Water System
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters
- Days on Market8
- Address312 Orangewood Ave
- SubdivisionGlenwood Estates Add
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Quarry Tile, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Attic Ventilator, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Water Softener
- HeatingElectric, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingWall/Window Unit(s)
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySkycrest Elementary-PN
- MiddleCoachman Fundamental-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- Listing Office:Property Leaders Re Inc
Listing information courtesy of Property Leaders Re Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 3:30pm EDT.